- Chinese state sponsored threats
- Trans national organized crime and China/Mexico/Canada/USA nexus
- Foreign Influence (North America)
- Foreign espionage
- National security
- Hybrid Warfare
CURRENT EVENT COMMENTARY ON FOLLOWING SUBJECTS
Hybrid Warfare Operations, China-Taiwan Conflict, China-West Tension, Foreign Election Interference in Canada, The Cost of Chinese Communist Party Subversion of America, Topical issues concerning The United Front Work Department of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party (UFWD), How China is involved in organized crime…
- Former Canadian Military Intelligence
- Advisor, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) on TNOC and hybrid warfare threats
- Liaised and engaged with 5eyes intelligence agencies on matters of National Security at classified level including: CIA, FBI, CSIS, DEA, ATF, DHS, NSA, CSE, ONI, DIA, OFAC, AFP, NCA
- Advisor to BC Attorney General of TNOC threats which led to public inquiry known as the Cullen Commission.
- Advisor SESHAT Grey Zone Conflict/Hybrid Warfare and International Negotiations with Calvin Chrustie is a senior consultant with InterVentis Global, a boutique international risk and security group. Calvin spent 32 years with the RCMP in the intelligence and investigational world of transnational national organized crime, specializing in kidnaps, extortion, money laundering, and other forms of ‘crimes in action’.
- Maintains an extensive Intelligence network.
- Principal of CLOSEHOLD Intelligence Inc.
BOOKS, JOURNALISM, FILM
- Co-author of book THE MOSAIC EFFECT: How the Chinese Communist Party started a Hybrid WAR in America’s backyard.
- Scott co-authored the book with filmmaker and journalist Ina Mitchell. Introduction by Finn Lau 劉祖廸, political activist from Hong Kong known for popularizing a protesting strategy coined “Lam Chau” and being the founder of Hong Kong Liberty and Stand with Hong Kong. Foreword by Ivy Li from Canadian Friends of Hong Kong (CFHK).
“U.S. ran secret probe into China’s operations in Canada, new book alleges.”
Journalist: Alexander Panetta, CBC News
CBC interview with Michel Juneau-Katsuya on the revelations from Operation
Dragon Lord from the book “the Mosaic Effect.”
Host: Natalie Kalata
INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH PROJECT: PROJECT MOSAIC
Under the guidance of intelligence expert Scott McGregor and his writing partner, Ina Mitchell, a trusted team of current and former intelligence experts, police, diplomats, investigative journalists, military, and pro-democracy activists was assembled within the 5eyes. They called themselves Project Mosaic.
Investigators from the Project Mosaic team spent more than 4 years undercover, inside the Canadian network of the UNITED FRONT WORK DEPARTMENT (UFWD) of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party.
The UFWD gathers intelligence on, manages relations with, and attempts to influence elite individuals and organizations inside and outside China. The Canadian government describes the UFWD as a primary foreign interference tool by the CCP.
The result is a shocking expose that will be revealed in the soon to be released book THE MOSAIC EFFECT and documentary.
BROADCASTERS SCOTT HAS WORKED WITH
SKY News (Australia), Glacier Media (Canada), ITV NETWORK (India and UK), Global National (Canada), EPOCH (New York, USA), CTV (Canada), Sunday Guardian (India), The Daily Caller (USA), PJ Media (USA), APPLE DAILY (Taiwan), SET 24 HR News (Taiwan), CTI TV News, National Post, Liberty Times Net (Taiwan), TVBS Media Inc. (Taipei), News X (India), C’Mon Now!, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (Canada), American Thought Leaders (USA), Voice of America (Washington, DC), Fox News (USA), Wall Street Journal (New York), The Hill Times (Ottawa, Ontario), 580 CRFA iheart radio.